Le ricette di halloween di ILC: Risotto alla zucca
- one small onion
- 300 grs of good quality rice
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- some butter
- a pinch of salt
- 500 grs pumpkin
- stock cube
- a little wine (white)
- some pepper
- olive oil
- Put some butter and oil in a pan and cook until melted
- Dice the pumpkin and add it to the butter and oil .
- Cook until the pumpkin is soft (It usually takes about half an hour).
- Put some butter and oil and a sliced onion into another pan
- Fry the onion for some minutes until golden.
- Add the rice, mix well and fry for some minutes.
- Simmer it with white wine until reduced.
- Now add the stock cube to the rice little by little and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin to the rice and cook for another 5 minutes.
- If the rice is too dry, add some more stock cube until it dries up.
- Turn off the gas and add some parmesan cheese and a dollop of butter to the rice
- Let it stand for a couple of minutes before serving.